Monday, April 21, 2008

10 minutes

Being "home" can best be described as a bitter-sweet experience at best!!!
Its so good to see all the familiar smiling faces and receive all the warm hugs from genuine friends and family, however, the most simple or should I say basic tasks are major chores! Imagine a 10 minute drive taking 3 hours, why!!!! It is almost impossible to do more than one thing a day. You wake up in the morning and say "today, I'm going to the bank" thats your assignment for the day O!! nothing else is feasible after you get through the mad traffic, get the poorest customer service and have a flat (tyre)..., all that is left is, go home....full stop. Well that sums up my day today!! I'm tired as hell and all I set out to do this morning was go to the bank!! lol!! I guess this is the stress we call Lagos!!!

No comments: