Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF

Its Friday! Yay!! I just have to remind myself of that for another coupla hours! (until he gets back home) lol!!! pathetic I know..

I'm really feeling a lil' down and under today. There is so much negativity in the news on Yankee TV. It can be quite depressing, this morning alone I've experienced a mother and daughter with 3rd degree burns on 90% of their bodies, about 6 employees died in some factory from a fire outbreak, a 5 year old was kidnapped, a cop was shot, the list goes on. it is emotionally draining. What makes it do sad is that I can imagine that after hearing these horror stories for long enough I'll probably become oblivious and indifferent to it all.

I was speaking to a friend of mine yesterday, a fellow "Naija bride in Yankee" who has been doing the stay at home thing for over a year now. She's thankfully moving to the next step now and fingers crossed will pass her medical conversion exams and return to being a busy girl. As happy as i am for her, I'm thinking to myself, when am I gonna get there??!!

I think next week Im gonna dedicate my thoughts to finding something I'm passionate about. I don't know how to explain it but I have so many things I like to do, so many things i have a respectable knowledge of, but I still have not found my calling. I need to find my passion or talent (so to speak) 

Anyway, I doubt very strongly that I'm gonna blog over the weekend so have a good one as well!!!!


No comments: